Are you a student who is suffering from a lack of funds and a case of total boredom this grey January? Well if you have been able to shake off the obligatory winter flu, we have rounded up the best deals and discounts in Brighton from throughout the next coming weeks. Whether it’s a club night, evening at the pub or a cheap meal, we’ve got your back!
- Shuffle Bar and Kitchen, 27 York Pl, Brighton. – The Shuffle Bar on London road, offers 2-4-1 on yummy cocktails from Mon to Wed every week.
- Steinbeck and Shaw, Pryzm, Kingswest, West St, Brighton. – Steinbeck & Shaw, which is part of the seafront’s Pryzm, offers 50% off all drinks every evening 5-10pm.
- Mungo’s Bar, 1 Middle St, Brighton. – Mungo’s gives students 50% off all drinks when you pick up a mungo’s bar student card from them.
- The Arch, 187-193 Kings Rd, Brighton. – Rox promotions host a weekly night at The Arch full of free food, good music, competitions and cheap drinks. C U Next Tuesday is £3 entry for students before 12am.
- Patterns, 10 Marine Parade, Brighton. – Patterns holds a weekly event every Tues night that offers free donuts, free entry before 12am (as long as you put your name on the guestlist, otherwise its £3) and dirt-cheap drinks which are all under £3. (Poster below)
- Pryzm, Kingswest, West St, Brighton. – Epik! Wednesdays at Pryzm is the biggest student night in Brighton and is the official night of the Student Union. Entry is £4 with a student card on the door, or £3 if you buy tickets online.
- Ye Old King and Queen, 13-17 Marlborough Pl, Brighton. – The Ye Old King and Queen pub has special drinks deals on certain nights. Thurs nights offer certain drinks for only £2.20! The deal includes, vodka and a mixer, pints of Strongbow or Fosters and tequila shots.
- The Hare and Hounds, 75 London Rd, Brighton. – The Hare and Hounds offer a student discount which is available every night. This allows you to have Vodka, Rum or Gin with a mixer for just 2.99. They also host a retro games night put on by the company ‘Gaming Retro-bution’, which takes place every Sunday 6-11pm.
- The Hobgoblin, 31 York Pl, Brighton. – The very cool Hobgoblin pub, hosts a whole load of student deals on every night of the week. These include 99p tequila shots on Tues nights, 99p vodka shots on Thurs nights, and Wed nights if you bring a lemon you can get a free bottle of Corona. (Posters above)
- The Pavilion Tavern, 7-8 Castle Square, Brighton. – The pavilion Tavern, or ‘Pav Tav’, offers 2-4-1 cocktails everyday and 2-4-1 burgers Mon to Fri. They also hold a ‘Quids’ night which offers drinks for around a £1 on Mon and Thurs.
- Donatello, 1-3 Brighton Pl, Brighton. – Donatello is offering a menu for just £5 throughout January. So hurry there’s not long left!
- Pompoko, 110 Church St, Brighton. – Pompoko serves amazing Japanese food for a very affordable price. Main courses are all under £6.
- YO! Sushi, 6-7 Jubilee St, Brighton. – YO! Sushi has got a current deal with UNIDAYS for 25% off of you whole meal.
- The Duke of York, Preston Rd, Brighton. – If you fancy a trip to the cinema? The Duke of York Cinema offers a £2/£3 discount for all students with a student card.
- The Gym, 94 London Rd, Brighton. – If you are a gym bunny, The Gym group is giving students an amazing deal! A membership of 9 months all for £109.
Brighton is a haven for student-life, with so many deals and discounts to choose from. You will always find a budget-friendly day or evening out with the vast amount of student-friendly venues in our vibrant city.