There are many ways for online casinos to attract new players, but the free money offer is the best and the most frequent tool used for such matter. That is how the no deposit casino bonus became so popular. This bonus brings numerous benefits to each player. But depending on the type, wagering requirements and other details correlated to it, there are the ones to look out for and the ones that should be avoided.
However, starting the casino experience with gifted money while not obliged to deposit a single penny is sure the best thing about the no deposit bonus and why it is so useful in the casino industry. While searching for the best bonus, there are certain features that are important to keep an eye on as ultimately those features are going to determine the actual quality of the offer.
A latest no deposit casino bonus comes in many forms, but the most frequent one is a well-known “welcome bonus”. The name says it all, once the customer signs-up at the chosen online casino, the cash is rewarded as a welcoming gift. This process is fully automated and barely even takes a minute. Upon its completion, the promised amount of money or free spins is being credited to the gambler’s account and becomes accessible for usage. The received sum might not be available in all the games, but in most cases it is. As for the situations when it is not, the casino is obliged to list the titles in which the gifted sum can be used.
Types of No Deposit Casino Bonus
Being well informed before making any choice is by far the best way to avoid ending up unsatisfied with your final decision. Based on that, before rushing in for the first appealing bonus, it is best to get some additional information that would help to make the right choice. First of all, one should get introduced with various types of no deposit bonuses.
- Non-Cashable Bonuses: The funds that the customer receives serve as a valid source of money for casino betting but cannot be converted to real money. For example, the player gets 10$ and wins 50$. Only the acquired part of the money through playing is withdrawable while the bonus part either stays on the account or disappears after the first successful withdrawal. Based on that, there are two types of non-cashable bonuses, the sticky type and the phantom type. Sticky version stays while the phantom one vanishes after the first withdrawal.
- Cashable Bonuses: These bonuses are rarer than the non-cashable ones, and the point with them is that the received sum is open to a real money conversion but only after meeting a strict wagering requirement ordered by the house.
For those of you unfamiliar with the term “wagering requirements”, it is basically a part of the process of getting the casino’s withdrawal approval. To meet the terms and set conditions, the player has to wager a required amount of cash.
For example, 10$ are credited to your account while the wagering is set at x25. This means that the customer has to bet at least 250$ in order to acquire a withdrawal validation. The information on how much money one has to wager in order to pull the rewarded cash from the account is the most valuable when choosing the casino with the best no deposit bonus offer.
At first glance, some of the offers might seem good because of how much money they bring, but beneath the surface, they come with a big wagering requirement that would prove differently. Choosing a bigger bonus over the smaller one with good wagering conditions should be avoided as the gambler would spend much more time meeting the same.
In most cases, betting on games that have a low house edge percentage won’t be considered as a legitimate platform for fulfilling casino’s conditions. That is because someone might exploit the flaw and based on it bet less, lose less and meet the wager requirements faster, while almost immediately leaving the casino afterwards. A majority of casinos include the x25 to x40 play-through obligation while contributing with 5 to 20$. The best option would be to find the no deposit bonus worth between 5-20 dollars that comes with a less than x35 playthrough demand.
Recently, a big portion of casinos started welcoming customers with a certain amount of free spins instead of cash. The wagering obligation applies to free spins as well, so that would mean that all the credit collected through gaming needs to be played through as many times as stated in the casino’s terms. However, not all the casinos demand a playthrough and those are the ones to aim for.
Free Spins No Deposit Casinos
Here are some of the best no deposit free spins offers:
- William Hill- 50 free spins upon signing-up for Age of Gods slot, requires no promo code.
- Dunder- 20 slots that can be used in all slots, no promo code requirement.
- Casino Cruise- 55 free spins for Starburst slot only.
- 777 Casino- maybe the most appealing offer one is going to come across. It rewards 77 free spins for usage on 4 chosen slot games.
No Deposit Casinos
- 888 Casino- Offers a welcoming bonus worth 88 pounds. Only 15 pounds are credited upon signing-up while the rest of the deal is awarded throughout the next several days. The promotion expires within two weeks while the wagering requirement is x30. The withdrawal limit is set at 500 pounds.
- Grand Fortune- Welcomes each player with a free 100$ promotion with x35 wager. The withdrawal limit is set at 100$.
- Raging Bull- Rewards 25$ prize that can only be used while either playing pokies or keno. To activate the promotion one has to enter a promo code. The wager deal for this bonus is set at x30 while the withdrawal limit is capped at 100$.
- Cool Cat- Offers a 25$ worth welcoming prize with x30 play-though demand. The withdrawal limit is at 100$.
Follow our posts and get to know more about no deposit bonuses currently available at the best online casinos!