Fancy featuring in the next Les Girls Les Boys brand campaign?
‘Bed to street’ ready-to-wear brand les girls les boys announce that they are looking for the new face of their upcoming campaign, amongst the UK’s fresh faced, untapped modelling talent.
To apply to join the diverse cast of talent showcasing the les girls les boys’ new collection, potential models are simply required to post an unfiltered image on Instagram. Candidates must then tag #unfilteredLGLB and pen a short sentence in the image caption detailing how they felt taking and posting their chosen shot, whilst feeling their most confident and authentic.
The final selected cast will form part of the official faces of the campaign for les girls les boys and receive exclusive pieces from the new season collection. Applicants must be following @lesgirlslesboys on Instagram, 18+ years old, based in the UK and available to shoot between 13th – 28th February 2021. The final models will receive a shoot fee, and travel subsidy. different Deadline for submissions is Sunday 7th February 2021.
On receiving your application, we may be in contact asking for further information about yourself. This will include requesting additional images, sizing (to determine which products we will shoot on you) and confirmation that you are UK based, available on shoot dates – and able to travel to London. You will be notified within 7 days of the shoot date if you are confirmed for shooting.
- Casting call end date: 7th February
- Restrictions: entrants must be aged 18+ and be living in the UK
- The shoot will be a one day shoot in London between 13 – 28th February (subject to change in line with government COVID guidelines)
- You must be following @lesgirlslesboys on instagram and have entered the competition within the start and end dates (14th Jan – 7th Feb)
- Compensation per cast member includes a fee of £350, travel to and from the shoot* and two pieces from the les girls les boys collection
*Return travel covered to one destination. You will not be compensated if travel bookings are missed due to personal negligence.