Traumfrau, Brighton’s fiercest queer party, returns to Wagner Hall for a night of pure fun. A collaboration with their partners, Pink Fringe, this late-night mini-festival has become a huge and successful date on Brighton’s calendar.
Taking place on Sat 11 March, this fourth edition will be celebrating International Women’s Day with national and international artists, in an event like no other, with indoor and outdoor entertainment in one of the city’s most suggestive location. It brings together DJs, live art, performers, a garden, a party, a disco, food, fire, outdoor dancing, indoor dancing, garden shows, all at one huge queer party.
* Unskinny Bop – behind the decks all the way from East London: 25% :: good pop and r’n’b, 25% :: riot grrrl, punk, indie, 25% :: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 25% :: camp – Measurements are approximate. Dancing is guaranteed.
* DJ Jumeau (Brighton) – Resident DJ at Gal Pals, OUT , and @Purple Sane – Expect queer pop party tracks and deep cuts that make you wanna move.
* CherryBomB – Katy Jalili channels the spirit of punk and pops their cherry on stage for all to see.
* Alicia Jane Turner – Take Another Little Piece of My Heart, intimacy, live sound, and ambient noise to create unique audio recordings with each individual
* Shorty – nobody has arranged childcare, so Shorty will be wandering around past bedtime. We might even let Shorty be grown-up and join in, if there are no tantrums…
* Mzz Kimberley – performer, singer, actress, trans activist… on stage!
Traumfrau comes to The Wagner Hall, 9 Russell Place, Brighton on Sat 11 March 2017